Integrated Deposit Solutions for Municipalities
F&M Bank's Municipal Banking Team understands the budgetary and regulatory challenges faced by many municipalities, school districts and other government entities in meeting the needs of their local communities.
Let F&M Bank help integrate your deposit solutions to meet the highest fiduciary standards and deliver the best value for your organization. Our municipal deposit accounts are designed to be flexible and easy.
Municipal Checking Account
- $100 minimum to open
- $0 minimum balances
- 250 free transactions per month*
- No monthly service charge with combined e-Statements**
- Earns interest
- Account must have a daily balance of $20,000 or greater to receive interest.
- For current interest rates, contact our team.
Money Market Account
- 4-tiered interest rate levels to maximize earning power as the balance increases
- $5,000 deposit to open²
- Must have an F&M Bank Municipal Checking Account. If you close the checking account, your Municipal Money Market account will be converted to an Investor's Choice Money Market Account.
- Must have e-Statements with all accounts.³
- Customers can establish Direct Deposit and/or Automatic Transfers to the account.
2-Minimum opening balance is $5,000. If at any time during the month, the account balance falls below $5,000, a $10 service charge will be assessed to the account.
3- If this account is not set up for combined e-statements, a $10.00 service charge will be assessed.a