eBusiness Banking (Cash Management)
eBusiness Banking is the most comprehensive and powerful online banking and cash management tool available to your business – regardless of your size. You and your staff also enjoy ease of operation and state-of-the-art security features. With eBusiness Banking, your business will gain:
- Efficient Funds Management: make internal and external transfers, tax payments, wire transfers, stop payments, pay bills, process ACH items and more.
- Efficient Payroll Processing: easily manage your payroll system with the ability to pay your employees with Direct Deposit into their personal bank account.
- Effective Client Management: set-up new employees and fund transfer templates, assign account and file/fund transfer access and more.
- Easy Transaction Review: review, verify and approve or disapprove authorized bill payments and fund/file transfers.
- Easy Account Activity Review: receive a comprehensive breakout including current balance, current principle, available balances, available credit and more.
- Getting started is quick and easy, too! Contact Tina Thompson at our downtown Tomah office – call (608) 372-2126 or email email@example.com.
eBusiness Deposit (Remote Deposit)
Make deposits on your schedule at your place of business. eBusiness Deposit provides you with faster funds availability, eliminates staff trips to the bank and lets you react quickly to returned checks. Deposits submitted before 7:00 PM (central time) Monday through Friday will be posted on that same business day. All other deposits can be submitted 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and will post on the following business day. The choice is yours whether to rent or buy the check scanner and software from F & M Bank. What are you waiting for? Call Tina Thompson today to set up a free eBusiness Deposit demonstration and see what it can do for your business! Just dial (608) 372-2126 or call toll-free at (877) 372-2126.
Choose from a wide range of full-service bankcard processing alternatives designed to strengthen your customer relationships and improve your profitability.
When you accept credit cards you can:
Contact a Retail Banker today to see what else Merchant Services can do for your business!
- Increase profits for your business
- Improve customer service
- Offer significant convenience to your customers
- Reduce your accounts receivable
- Decrease operating expenses
Visa Business Credit Cards
Our Business Visa Credit Card features customized credit limits for multiple users and are serviced by bank staff for your convenience! Additional features include:
- No annual fee
- Reward points available with www.scorecardrewards.com (with annual fee)
- Acceptance by merchants worldwide
- Can be used at ATMs worldwide
- Business card reporting package available
- Easy payments can be made automatically from your F & M checking or savings account via www.mycardstatement.com. You can also view your VISA statements online, check your remaining balance, and review your transactions.