Welcome to our F&M Mobile Banking
F&M Bank is excited to be launching our new and improved
mobile app, Download today!
Android Devices click here:
Apple Devices click here:
Enjoy the same convenient functionality, with a new and improved look and some added features.
Take a look at what's new:
- One User ID and Password for Mobile and Online Banking (yes, we said ONE!)
- Instant Balance – See your balances without logging in
- View check images
- Make Payments with our new and enhanced Bill Pay
- Popmoney – an easy, fast and secure online personal payment system that lets you send, request and receive money (pay the sitter, split the meal bill)
Enhanced Features Include:
- Touch ID Settings – fingerprint or facial recognition (on supported devices)
- Account Alerts – stay on top of your account activity with customized, real-time alerts
What do you need to do?
- Uninstall our old app from your device and visit the App Store or Google Play to download our new and improved Mobile App. Search F&M Bank Tomah
- Already enrolled in Online Banking? Simply enter your Online Banking User ID and Password when prompted.
- New to Online Banking? Tap the First Time User? Enroll Now link and follow the prompts to establish a User ID and Password (this will also enroll you in Online Banking)
- Want to enable Touch ID? Tap More in the bottom navigation bar and then tap Touch ID Settings. Toggle the Touch ID switch to On.
- No fingerprint stored on your device? You’ll be prompted to save at least one fingerprint before turning on Touch ID.
- You can start banking as soon as you log in!
New Bill Pay Available on August 31st, 2018.
On August 31st, we will be launching an upgraded Bill Pay system designed to simplify how you send money. Enjoy the same convenience of securely paying your bills with some added enhancements and exciting new features.
Why Mobile Banking?
Manage your accounts effortlessly and efficiently, in the palm of your hand! Mobile Banking allows you to enjoy secure, easy, and convenient access your F&M accounts.
Our Mobile App, allows you to complete all of the traditional Online Banking tasks - view current account balances, transfer funds, make loan payments, and view recent transactions, PLUS additional features:
contact us today!
Mobile Banking FAQs
What does it cost?
We do not charge for our Mobile Banking service. (Your mobile carrier may charge for internet access - check with your mobile carrier for details.)
Which mobile devices are supported?
iPhone™ or Android smartphones.
How do I enroll?
First, you must have an account with F&M Bank. If you are already an online banking customer, you can enter in your online banking username and password into the app. If you are not an online banking customer, you can click on "First Time User? Enroll Now" link and follow the prompts.
Is Mobile Banking safe?
Mobile Banking uses multiple layers of security to protect your personal informative including encryption of offline storage. Once downloaded, Mobile Banking uses a User ID and Password to access the App. All data placed into local storage on the smartphone is encrypted for additional security.
Can someone intercept my Mobile Banking transactions?
Your information is protected with 128-bit SSL encryption as it travels from your smartphone to the Bank. The 128-bit SSL encryption technology is the same encryption used to protect Internet traffic for secure webpage applications.
Can Mobile Banking be accessed without a Password?
Mobile banking can be accessed without a password by enabling the Touch ID function (For supported devices) Login with your finger print to see your balances and account history. (To initiate transfers or to access your Bill Pay, a password will need to be entered. You can also enable the Instant Balance feature which allows you to see your balance at a glance without entering in a password or using Touch ID.
Do I need Online Banking to use the App?
Online Banking and the Mobile App go hand in hand. If you sign up for Mobile Banking, you can always log into Online Banking through a desktop computer or a tablet and use the same credentials. To activate your eStatements, you must log into Online Banking to enroll in eStatements.